Travelling around Australia?
Would you like to work as you roam, enabling you to take your time exploring our great country?
Having worked extensively in, and also owning and operating premier holiday parks, the BelgraviaPRO team has witnessed first-hand the inconsistency in standards of service, work practices and attitudes to customer service and staff training. BelgraviaPRO is determined to provide a credible alternative with a commitment to providing our trainees with strong skills and the ability to be “job ready” from day one. BelgraviaPRO is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 40890) and leading authorised delivery agent for caravan park and resort staff training. Nationally recognised courses are on offer to existing caravan park staff and also to those wishing to gain work in the industry.
BelgraviaPRO’s administration team has been involved in the park industry for over 29 years. Our industry-based trainers possess the experience required to provide valuable insight into the “real-life” operation of busy holiday parks and resorts. Our trainees don’t just sit in a classroom to learn. Many of our past trainees have gained employment in our industry either working for BelgraviaPRO or by finding positions with other employers in parks for relief and long term contracts.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), BelgraviaPRO upholds its obligation to provide quality training and assessment. In conjunction with a busy, operational holiday park, BelgraviaPRO offers an industry-based training course that:
- has accredited qualifications and is nationally recognised
- involves an online e-learning program
- customises training delivery to meet industry needs with park operators and staff
- offers hands on practical-based learning within an operational park as well as theory-based work in a classroom environment
- involves assessments based on real life work projects
- provides mentors and trainer support throughout the program.
We also offer a hands-on practical component. This two-week course would suit people wanting to gain employment in holiday parks, motels and/or resorts. It would suit an individual who wants to gain real-life practical experience but do not want to study online to gain a full qualification.
Skills you will learn:
- customer service
- daily workshops of RMS (Reservation Management System)
- administration and operational duties (rostered shifts in Reception/Back Office)
- WHS workshop
- housekeeping (rostered shifts with housekeeping staff)
- operational duties – including grounds and pool maintenance.
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please contact us:
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on our latest courses.
Industry-based and experienced holiday and caravan park staff are the committed trainers for all BelgraviaPRO’s courses. All staff have undergone years of practical experience in a tourism and caravan park environment, covering all facets of front and back office, sales and marketing, maintenance and grounds operations as well as having experience in park sales, staff recruitment and overall business management.
Click here to get to know our staff.
All trainees who successfully complete these courses receive a nationally recognised certificate demonstrating their knowledge, commitment and achievements to the holiday park. It is becoming evident that even experienced caravan park staff receive positive outcomes from these training courses and will expand on their existing knowledge and insight into working in the industry. We aim to produce a learning culture within the industry to better equip existing staff and also help train and encourage new staff into the industry.
Our training courses involve online theoretical components, as well as a compulsory two-week practical training course that takes place at one of our designated training park at Toowoomba, QLD and Nelligen, NSW. The practical courses are mandatory for the trainers to evaluate and assess trainees in their caravan park work environment. The online learning option allows trainees to undertake flexible study options to suit every individual.
There are a number of different options for trainees to have their full qualification course fees subsidised by the Government (provided eligibility criteria is met). These options are only available to New South Wales or Queensland residents.
For more information, visit our Government Funding page.
Obtaining a USI
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create
- stays with you for life.
If you are a new or continuing student undertaking nationally recognised training, you need a USI in order to receive your qualification or statement of attainment. If you don’t have a USI you will not receive your qualification or statement of attainment.
How do I create a USI?
For a detailed step by step process on how to create a USI, please click here.
In order to undertake training with BelgraviaPRO, you must have a USI.
For more information on USIs, please head to the USI website.
BelgraviaPRO provides a Student Handbook to students prior to their enrolment. This Handbook contains information pertaining to:
- recognition of prior learning
- credit transfer
- consumer protection information
- subcontractor information
- deferring or discontinue training
- support and assistance during training
- BelgraviaPRO contact details for various support services
- training packaging rule information.
For more information and to access Frequently Asked Questions, click here.