Travelling around Australia?
Would you like to work whilst on the move?
Career opportunities are plentiful in the holiday parks and resorts industry for workers with experience. A nationally recognised qualification with PRO Management can assist you in gaining the experience that employers are looking for. PRO Management has been involved in the park industry for over 18 years. Better yet, our industry-based trainers possess the skills and knowledge to provide valuable insight into real-life work within operating parks and resorts. Dozens of people have been employed through PRO Management and gained employment in parks for relief and also long term contracts.
In conjunction with an operational, premier holiday park, PRO Management offers an industry-based training course that:
– Has accredited qualifications and is nationally recognised
– Involves an online e-learning program
– Customises training delivery to meet industry needs with park operators and staff
– Offers hands on practical-based learning within an operational park as well as theory-based work in a classroom environment
– Involves assessments based on real life work projects
– Provides mentors and trainer support throughout the program
(“Practical only” component also available – no theory undertaken – two weeks ‘hands on’ experience at the training park)
Skills you will learn when working within the daily park roster with permanent staff:
– Customer service workshop
– Use of RMS (Reservation Management System)
– Administration and operational duties (rostered shifts in Reception/Back Office)
– WH & S workshop
– Housekeeping (rostered shifts with housekeeping staff)
– Operational duties
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please contact PRO Management Pty Ltd.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on our latest courses.
Having worked extensively in, as well as owning and operating premier holiday parks, PRO Management witnessed first hand the inconsistency in standards of service, work practices and attitudes to customer service and staff training. PRO Management is determined to provide a credible alternative with a commitment to providing our trainees with strong skills and the ability to be “job ready” from day one. PRO Management is now a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 40890) and leading authorised delivery agent for holiday park and caravan park staff training. Nationally recognised courses are on offer to existing caravan park staff and also to potential holiday park staff, as well as those wishing to gain work in the industry.
Industry-based and experienced holiday and caravan park staff are the committed trainers for these courses. All staff have undergone years of practical experience within a tourism and caravan park environment, covering all facets of front and back office, sales and marketing, I.T., maintenance and grounds operations as well as experience in park sales, staff recruitment and overall business management. All trainers are fully qualified with a Certificate 4 in TAE.
Click here to get to know our staff.
All trainees who successfully complete these courses receive a nationally recognised certificate demonstrating their knowledge, commitment and achievements to the Holiday Park Industry. It is becoming evident that even experienced caravan park staff receive positive outcomes from these training courses and will expand on their existing knowledge and insight into working in the industry. We aim to produce a learning culture within the industry to better equip existing staff and also help train and encourage new staff into the industry.
Our training courses involve online theoretical components, as well as a compulsory two-week practical training course that takes place at one of our designated training park at Toowoomba, QLD and Nelligen, NSW. The practical courses are mandatory for the trainers to evaluate and assess trainees in their caravan park work environment. The online learning option allows trainees to undertake flexible study options to suit every individual.
There are a number of different options for trainees to have their full qualification course fees subsidised by the Government (provided eligibility criteria is met). These options are only available to New South Wales or Queensland residents.
For more information, visit our Government Funding page.
Obtaining a USI
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
– creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
– will give you access to your training records and transcripts (available in late 2016)
– can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
– is free and easy to create and
– stays with you for life
If you are a new or continuing student undertaking nationally recognised training, you need a USI in order to receive your qualification or statement of attainment. If you don’t have a USI you will not receive your qualification or statement of attainment.
How do I create a USI?
For a detailed step by step process on how to create a USI, please access the following link – https://www.usi.gov.au/students/how-do-i-create-usi
In order to undertake training with PRO Management, you must have a Unique Student Identifier.
For more information on Unique Student Identifiers, please head to the USI website https://www.usi.gov.au/
Information sourced from https://www.usi.gov.au/
PRO Management provides a Student Handbook to students prior to their enrolment. This Handbook contains information pertaining to:
– Training fees
– Recognition of Prior Learning
– Credit Transfer
– Consumer protection information
– Subcontractor information
– What students should do if they wish to defer or discontinue training
– How to access support and assistance during training
– Contact details for various support services within PRO Management.
For more information and to access Frequently Asked Questions, click here.